You can be new and experienced in the field of making money online, the only one PPC program i see that does not need any expertise is Google Adsense. Adsense are ad units that you put on your website or blog to earn money from every click. Experience adsense users will always tell you they make $100 per day o even more! Why is it that new users like you are unable to do so?
Today we will going to teach you how you can optimize your adsense with 5 simple steps and these steps have been used widely by experts who are making lots of money through adsense, it is their number one income online.You can signup for Google Adsense if you are new because it is simple to activate an account with google.
Here are some 5 proven ways on how best to improve your Adsense earnings.
1) AdSense psychology. This one is theoretical and sensible at the same time. Think about it, majority of people are right handed. And almost everyone use the mouse with the right hand (yep, even left handed people do this!). This is a probable reason why 160 x 600 Skyscraper ads placed at the right side of the page generate the 2nd highest revenue. You can make a case that this happens because your reader will feel more comfortable to click through the link because of the closeness. So my advice is that you should never place those skyscraper ads on the left side of your blog!
2) Concentrating on one format of Adsense ad. The one format that worked well for the majority is the Large Rectangle (336X280). This same format have the tendency to result in higher CTR, or the click-through rates. Why choose this format out of the many you can use? Basically because the ads will look like normal web links, and people, being used to clicking on them, click these types of links. They may or may not know they are clicking on your Adsense but as long as there are clicks, then it will all be for your advantage.
3) Cut down on clutter. If you have menus upon menus on pages surrounded by polls, pictures, and lots of other features that can distract the visitor, you may really be hurting your Adsense CTR (and thus your total earnings). My highest CTR sites (well into double digit percentages) often have nothing but a title, an article, and a small navigation menu. Visitors are much more likely to notice and click on those ads this way.
4) Don’t use horizontal banners or ads.Google recommends that you use vertical as opposed to horizontal ads. Web surfers see lots of horizontal banners and ads and they almost instantaneously avoid them.According to Google, wider ad formats such as the large rectangle and inline rectangle also tend to perform quite well. This is probably due to the fact that they are more reader friendly allowing you to read more text at a glance without having to skip a line and return to the left margin every few words.
5) Maintain links to relevant websites. If you think some sites are better off than the others, put your ads there and try to maintaining and managing them. If there is already lots of Adsense put into that certain site, put yours on top of all of them. That way visitor will see your ads first upon browsing into that site.
These are the 5 steps that have worked for me for my few sites that i have on the internet and this information can be found internet wide. Everyone is talking about it. A bonus for you that is with all these in place, what you need now is traffic and you will need to drive traffic to your site. Remember without traffic means a loss of income.